DetailsThe image on this skirt was taken in a canyon in the San Andreas Fault area near Palm Springs, California. Can you hear the quiet? The stars in the sky, the moon's light, the hush of the night all settled in around us as we finished off our adventure in the canyon.
Rounded hemline design is longer in front and back and shorter on the sides.
- Made from ultra-stretch PolySpandex blend fabric that won’t lose shape even after multiple wearings.
- Vivid print that won’t fade after washing.
- Easy care: machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Comfy elastic waistband finishing
- Cover-stitched waist band and hems.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal Canada.
- Fabric is manufactured in Canada and contains 88% polyester 12% spandex
FLARE SKIRT MEASUREMENTS WAIST HIP SMALL 25" 36" MEDIUM 30" 40" LARGE 32" 42"